Capacity Development for Human Resource departments
We support organisations, human resource departments and/or human resource practitioners strengthen their professional practise of human resource management. As part of our capacity development service we:
- Develop human resource policies and procedures that are consistent with legislation and provide a fair and flexible work environment
- Undertake HR audits
- Design and execute Change management programs
Organisation Structure Design and Review
We assist organisation structures either review or design organisation structures:
- Which are aligned to the purpose and strategic intent of the organisation
- That define key activities and group them together to create organisational and operational efficiency, minimise risk and embed control
- That define job roles that provide clarity, authority, accountability and reporting lines for employees
We take a holistic approach to performance management. We provide a number of services including:
- Facilitating team-based process mapping exercise to determine the value chain and performance measure for each stage of the process
- Confirming that the organisation structure is designed to support the value-chain;
- Developing job profiles that document clear measurable contribution for each individuals role;
- Developing performance management systems that are integrated with the overall corporate planning and business performance cycle;
- Developing reward systems that reward performance while at the same time reinforcing the organisations values.
The services provided encompass the financial and non-financial recognition accorded to employees. We support client in developing, costing and implementing reward structures that are competitive within the market in which client does business; are supportive of business strategies; attracts talent and rewards performance in a manner that:
- Ensure every person recognizes that they need to add value to customers;
- Ensures employees understand the link between their contribution and the reward they receive;
- Variable pay is self-financing and
- Is balanced between financial and non-financial reward.
We design and undertake survey on behalf of clients focused in two main areas:
- Reward encompassing all factors of remuneration: cash, benefits, variable pay, bonuses, and short and long term incentives
- Employee Satisfaction, encompassing all aspects of employment.